Thursday 6 April 2017

A Spring Wedding.


Dress - Red Herring c/o Debenhams
Belt - H&M
Bag - New Look
Shoes - Primark


Last Friday happened to be my cousin's wedding; the first wedding I've been to properly since I was little. When all the "I will's" and "I do's" have been said, and the minister pronounces, "You can now kiss the bride", you can't help but smile as your heart melts! I got to do my younger sister's bridesmaid hairstyle, which I think looked quite professional for an amateur. Thank goodness for YouTube how-to videos and Pinterest! My grandma did all the gorgeous bouquets. (Photos further down).

I bought the dress in the January sales for £10.50; immediately falling in love with the print and the pretty, vintage-y style. I added a velvet tie belt from another dress, just to accentuate the waist (check out the dress here, which I managed to get on sale, in store). I bought the bag ages ago, also on sale, quelle suprise! Pink accents provide a fresh spring look, through the hydrangeas on the dress and the accessories. The different textures of fur, velvet and satin, stop them being too matchy-matchy.


Love Emily
xxx






And here are some photos of the day...





4 comments:

  1. Your sister's hair looks gorgeous, I would never have guessed that's your first time! Love the outfit, you've accessorized it perfectly! x

    Tash | natashatodd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ♡ I couldn't believe how well her hair turned out either!!

      Delete
  2. That dress is sooooooo pretty! I love everything about it. It looks like you had a lovely day and agree with Natasha, that hairstyle is heartwarming and adorable :)

    ~Laurali Star

    www.lauralistarxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I feel like a professional hair stylist!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it means so much!