Friday 21 July 2017

You Better Shape Up.


Top - charity shop
Scarf - old
Jeans - M&S
Bag - charity shop
Shoes - Primark



So, hey, I'm back! It's been ages since I last posted, but I was feeling a bit 'meh' and not up to much. It was less fashion and more pyjamas with a duvet over my head. I think it's worth taking some time out when you're feeling down, have a good mope/cry/eat some chocolate, and then when you're ready, get back to it.

I feel like an extra from Grease in this outfit; it looks as if it could easily have been borrowed from one of the Pink Ladies. The sweater was only £2 and, incidentally, happens to fall in with the current trend for a square neckline. Accessorised with a neck scarf, tied playfully to the side, and my trusty Primark mules, I'm ready to hang out at my local diner or head to a drive-in movie (though sadly I can participate in neither of said fun, fifties frolics).

I picked up this cute 90's pink satin bag in a charity shop for £2.50, and full disclosure; I didn't use it as my actual bag that day. I always carry waaay too much stuff, that I swear is all essential. However, for what the tiny bag lacks in size, it more than makes up for in its ability to lend some sassiness to any look. Note: it is also compulsory to spin said bag round, internally repeating the affirmation; "yess, you go girl!" Simple pleasures.


Love Emily
xxx










*Wheeeeeee!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - it means so much!