Wednesday 25 January 2017

Visit to a Vintage Fair.


On Saturday, I went to a rather good Lou Lou's vintage fair as a birthday treat.

So, two days into my 20th year, my darling parents drove me to Bristol for a bit of retro retail therapy. It was a 'January Sale Special' - how could I resist?!



Blouse - vintage
Skirt - H&M
Bag - vintage
Shoes - Primark


I bought the bag for £5 when I went to the vintage fair last year and added a pom pom from Primark, because who doesn't love a bit of faux fur? This won't be the last time you see this blouse as it's one of my absolute favourites, and me and silver footwear won't be filing for divorce anytime soon!


Of course, at any good vintage fair you should stop for tea and cake. Lil's Parlour provided a pop up tea room with amazingly yummy cakes, all served on pretty china. Slices were practically flying off the cake stands! Me and my mum got two different flavours to share; the salted caramel was heaven!


     


On to what I bought:

This snazzy number for £15.
I may shorten it to a midi length to make it more wearable.


Black velvet shorts for a bargain £5.


Perfect dusky pink and lace dream dress for also only £15.


The curtains I'd been looking for; £15. The pattern is just so gorgeous!
(I already have matching pillow cases which I found in a charity shop)


Check out the Lou Lou's Vintage Fair website here for more dates.
I'd definitely recommend a look!


Love Emily
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Emily!
    I LOVE this blog of yours, the header and house style is a step up from your old one (though it was still great)! Some of these charity shop finds are abit questionable, but you manage to pull them off amazingly! Pink lace dress suits you so well, and those shiny shoes are just so...Emily! I look forward to more updates on how to improve my fashion sense!
    Love Katherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katherine! This comment is so lovely, it makes me smile every time I read it! ♡♡♡ I'm glad you like the new blog, it's a way of justifying all the clothes I buy!!
      Love Emily xxx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it means so much!